The ideal candidate will be dependable, reliable, hard-working, self-motivated while maintaining a great attitude, be energetic and have a great work ethic.
Areas of interest are videography, photograph, sales & marketing, graphic designs, social media, promotions, in and out of studio support.
Please note in your cover letter which position you are applying for.
- Internships are available to college / university students only
- Written verification from college / university that the applicant will receive class credit is required.
- Must be available for a minimum of 4 hours per week
- Past experience and dedication to media as a career are assets
- Must possess valid state driver’s license
- Must have a personal computer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good communicator, with excellent speaking and written communication skills
- Must be a great team player
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift 50 lbs
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Handle audience relations by contacting prize winners and returning voicemails
- Verify online winners through their correctly winning answers; fact check
- Provide logistic / maintenance / support for other members at various radio events and appearances
- Able to perform the duties of a brand ambassador
- Assist with photography and videography production
- Upload and post pictures, flyers and videos images on 106 Live Radio’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube channel, all other social media sites
- Assist at radio events; set up and break down of equipment, booths or table displays, etc.
- Be proactive in client relationship building
- Interact with current listeners and fans, help build a stronger and wider listenership!
- Assist with research, network, and discover compelling avenues for business partnerships with the station
- Assist with commercial scripts for clients
- Execute client related promotional campaigns and station events
- Present 106 Live Radio data in a meaningful way that’s relevant to the client
- Support on-air personnel with promotional needs, including taking calls in-studio, escorting guests in and out of studio, etc
- Must be able to attend team meetings and events on behalf of the 106 Live Radio
What 106 Live Radio offers:
- A network that you can be passionate about selling to!
- 20% residual payment on all successful sales made by you
- College credits
- Access to major promotional events (when possible)
- Recognition for an outstanding and exceeding performance
Work from the convenience of your own space