As a member of our digital team, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating digital (print and web based) images and graphic materials for the promotion and advertising needs of 106 Live Radio and its various clients.
- Excellent background in graphic design required (minimum of 2 years of solid professional experience)
- Knowledge of print, web and mobile graphic formats
- Experience with Adobe suite of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign
- Must be able to adapt and/or change styles to suit to a wide variety of brands, music, current events and clientele
- Typography skills and knowledge of color theory is essential (the ability to illustrate is a plus)
- Basic HTML/CSS skills, video/motion and social media principles (this ability is plus but will train if required)
- Able to take direction and work efficiently with 106 Live Radio team members.
- Samples of previous work (or digital portfolio link) must be submitted for review
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create web graphics for 106 Live Radio website / affiliated websites and across all social media platforms
- Create graphics for online videos
- Design graphics are for both digital and print applications (banners, posters, etc.)
- Create web banners and flyers for 106 Live Radio clients
- Assist in creating graphics for sales presentations and promotions
What 106 Live Radio offers:
- A network that you can be passionate about selling to!
- 20% residual payment to you on all successful sales made
- 100% of production fee for clients graphic designs
- Opportunity to promote your business or services
- Access to major promotional events (when possible)
- Recognition for an outstanding and exceeding performance
- Work from the convenience of your own space